Alberta Student Loans | Repayment Tips

I'm Bridget and I feel very passionately about paying off my student loans and building well I needed a loan to afford my post-secondary education my parents had no savings to send me or any of my siblings to post-secondary so I was responsible for taking care of the costs myself I worked a little bit before but it just wasn't enough to pay the tuition for one entire year let alone an entire four-year degree program I use the online repayment calculator a lot I use it to calculate how much I'll owe when I graduated and I also used it to manipulate payment plans to see what happens if I pay extra what happens if I take advantage of the grace period what happens if I don't see how that affected the total that I would owe and them my monthly payment you have a choice about how much you want to pay and how fast you want to eliminate that debt.






So I make choices like not owning a car and taking public transit in order to make larger payments on my student loans I think when you have a debt like student loans I mean your choices are to either cut your expenses elsewhere or try to earn more money and I try to implement both of those tactics to attack my debt and at the same time save for the goals in my future taking out student loans was really about making an investment in myself and making an investment in my future to increase my earning potential and really get me to where I am today and where I can get to in the future what you're doing is investing in your long term earning potential very few things almost nothing will probably get you the return that a student loan will because what you're doing is increasing your earning potential over your entire lifetime that works out to hundreds of thousands of dollars even millions of dollars whereas a university education cost a fraction of that I primarily share what I've learned and what I know through my blog it's money after graduation dot-com that is where I track both my own us student loan repayment and my investing and wealth building techniques I feel like debt is so common everyone has some form of debt but money has is somewhat of a taboo subject that we don't talk about with each other so I think that it's important to talk about it and help others because it's really gonna benefit everyone to pay off their debt and achieve their financial goals I think that the future for me looks really bright because I have a plan in place to become debt-free and to achieve my future financial goals I think ultimately I will achieve financial security and financial independence and I really look forward to helping others achieve these things in their own lives.

Post a Comment

0 Comments